PERSONAL LOAN PROGRAM:
The MJFLA Home Improvement Personal Loan program provides interest-free loans up to $5,000 to residents of Southeastern Wisconsin to help with temporary financial needs related to home repair. Applicants are required to have sufficient income to repay the loan and to have qualified guarantors.
1. Guarantors are required for all personal loans.
At least one qualified guarantor is required to apply for a loan.
Two guarantors are required for most loans, and all loans of $4,000 or more.
A married couple is considered one guarantor. Both spouses will sign the Guarantee loan document.
2. Qualified guarantors will:
have a good credit history.
have income from employment.
be Wisconsin residents.
1. Submit the online application.
2. Read the confirmation email that you receive after submitting.
3. Email or fax your proof of income and bank statements, (as requested in the email), along with the bill(s) you need to pay or other documents related to your particular financial goal.
4. Ask your guarantor(s) to submit their online guarantor application(s).
Loan Committee Review:
Once all documents are received and credit reports are completed, if the applicant and guarantors qualify, then the loan committee will meet to review the application within one to three days. Once approved, loan documents will be signed and the loan funds will be disbursed.
Each loan payment schedule will be tailored to the individual client.
Repayment will begin about 30 days after receiving the loan.
All payments will be made via monthly ACH transactions from the client's bank account.