MJFLA NOW RUNS ONLY "SOFT PULL" CREDIT REPORTS
MJFLA GROWING FAMILIES LOAN FUND - LOAN PROGRAM:
The MJFLA Eileen & Glenn Graves Growing Families Loan Fund provides interest-free loans up to $10,000 to residents of Southeastern Wisconsin to help with the costs of adoption, fertility treatment/ IUI/IVF, gestational or traditional surrogacy, kinship adoption, etc. Applicants are required to have sufficient income to repay the loan and to have qualified guarantors. Loan terms will include repayment over a maximum of 36 months.
1. Guarantors are required for all personal loans.
One or two guarantors are required for loans up to $4,000.
Two guarantors are required for all loans over $4,000 up to $10,000.
A married couple is considered one guarantor. Both spouses will sign the Guarantee loan document.
2. Qualified guarantors will:
have a good credit history.
have income from employment or significant retirement income.
be Wisconsin residents.
1. Submit the online application.
2. Read the confirmation email that you receive after submitting.
3. Email or upload your proof of income and bank statements, along with your completed home study (for adoption), surrogacy/gestational carrier contract, or other documentation. Documentation of the bills you need to pay will also be requested at time of disbursement.
4. Ask your guarantor(s) to submit their online guarantor application(s).
Loan Committee Review:
Once all documents are received and credit reports are completed, if the applicant and guarantors qualify, then the loan committee will meet to review the application within one to three days. Once approved, loan documents will be signed. Loan funds will be disbursed as needed.
Repayment will begin about 30 days after loan disbursement.
All payments will be made via monthly ACH transactions from the client's bank account.
SUPPLEMENTAL DOCUMENTS UPLOAD FORM