MJFLA ADOPTION / FERTILITY LOAN PROGRAM OVERVIEW:
The MJFLA Eileen & Glenn Graves Growing Families Loan Fund provides interest-free loans up to $10,000 to residents of Southeastern Wisconsin to help with the costs of adoption, in vitro fertilization, surrogacy, kinship adoption, etc. Applicants are required to have sufficient income to repay the loan and to have qualified guarantors. Loan terms will include repayment over a maximum of 36 months (monthly payment of $278 minimum).
1. Guarantors are required for all personal loans.
One guarantor is required for loans up to $500.
Two guarantors are required for loans of $500 to $3,600.
A married couple is considered one guarantor. Both spouses will sign the Guarantee loan document.
2. Qualified guarantors will:
have a good credit history.
have income from employment.
be Wisconsin residents.
1. Submit the online application.
2. Read the confirmation email that you receive after submitting.
3. Email or fax your proof of income, bank statements, and a copy of your lease or recent mortgage statement, along with documentation of your completed home study. Documentation of the bills you need to pay will also be required at time of disbursement.
4. Ask your guarantor(s) to submit their online guarantor application(s).
Loan Committee Review:
Once all documents are received and credit reports are completed, if the applicant and guarantors qualify, then the loan committee will meet to review the application within one to three days. Once approved, loan documents will be signed. Loan funds will be disbursed as needed.
Repayment will begin about 30 days after receiving the loan.
All payments will be made via monthly ACH transactions from the client's bank account.